Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Today’s professional environment is a web of complex resources, deadlines and ambitions. Project management Skills are invaluable when able to synthetize wide-ranging tools and processes, ensuring projects are efficient,Flexible and effective.Become a smarter company by training your staff in key project-management skills and translate the complexity Of the modern professional environment into concrete success.
- Understand conceptions of project management and project life cycles.
- Defining your project (budget, risks, milestones) and identifying stakeholders and teams.
- Team management skills, such as leadership, communication and negotiation.
- How to 'close' a project, capture lessons learned and measure ROI.
- Individuals who are new to managing projects or have mid-level experience in project management.
- The course is also useful for experienced practitioners who may wish to incorporate aspects of lean project management into their 'toolkit'.
Section 1: Overview
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
- Unit 1.2 - A Brief Discussion on Project Management and How it Began
- Unit 1.3 - The "Book Ends" of the Project Management Process
- Unit 1.4 - Various Project Management Frameworks / Life Cycles
- Unit 1.5 - Section Plenary
Section 2: Preparation
- Unit 2.1 - The High Level Organisation Structure of a Project
- Unit 2.2 - Project Definition
- Unit 2.3 - Initial Stakeholder Analysis
- Unit 2.4 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Planning
- Unit 3.1 - Management Processes - Adding Discipline without Bureaucracy
- Unit 3.2 - Developing a Project Schedule
- Unit 3.3 - Identifying and Assigning Project Resources
- Unit 3.4 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Performance
- Unit 4.1 - Project Team Management
- Unit 4.2 - Directing and Controlling Project Work
- Unit 4.3 - A Project Manager's Soft Skills
- Unit 4.4 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Closure
- Unit 5.1 - Deliverable Verification
- Unit 5.2 - Project / Phase Closure
- Unit 5.3 - Section & Course Plenary