Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Strategy and Business Models
This course is designed to equip professionals, entrepreneurs and established business owners with the ability to analyse, improve and create new business models that work and are grounded in 21st century strategic thinking.
Providing the know-how and insight to develop a business idea or opportunity, the course uses Strategyzer AG’s "Business Model Canvas" developed by Dr Alexander Osterwalder.
Whether you need to pitch your new business case, reposition your market or predict your next big growth trajectory, this course will teach you how to deliver effective, scalable and transferable business models.
- Execute dynamic strategies equipped for continuous change.
- How to turn your idea into a business model prototype.
- Understand customer centrality in business models and value propositions.
- Set up and deliver better results in company brainstorming sessions.
- Strategy and Business Model innovation has historically been targeted towards executives and entrepreneurs.
- This course has been designed to be suitable for everyone in an organisation, as well as small business owners and budding entrepreneurs.
Section 1: Introduction / Overview
- Unit 1.1 - A Brief Discussion on Strategy and How it Has Changed in the 21st Century
Section 2: Defining 21st Century Strategic Thinking
- Unit 2.1 - What is Strategy?
- Unit 2.2 - Defining 21st Century Strategic Business Model Thinking
- Unit 2.3 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Equipping Yourself for the 21st Century Business Environment
- Unit 3.1 - 21st Century Business Environment - Mega trends
- Unit 3.2 - 21st Century Strategic Drivers
- Unit 3.3 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Business Model Design
- Unit 4.1 - The High Level Structure of a Business Model
- Unit 4.2 - Crafting Effective Value Propositions
- Unit 4.3 - Customer Facing Segments
- Unit 4.4 - Infrastructure Segments
- Unit 4.5 - Business Model Environment
- Unit 4.6 - Validation and Testing of Business Models Using Entrepreneurship
- Unit 4.7 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Applying Strategy and Business Models
- Unit 5.1 - Business Model Patterns for Developing Strategy
- Unit 5.2 - Business Model Brainstorming
- Unit 5.3 - Section Plenary
Section 6: Summing it All Up
- Unit 6.1 - Course Summary
- Unit 6.2 - Course Plenary