Pinpoint skill gaps, minimise training time and measure the productivity of your workforce with our Microsoft and Business ranges. Our unique approach has helped global companies like EY, PwC, Groupon, EE, New Look and many more achieve their learning goals faster and more economically. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Learn how to master the most essential features of Windows 10 with our 9 hr course. We will introduce to you to new Windows features such as Cortana and Microsoft Edge allowing you to maximise your efficiency at work.
Windows 10 is the safest, most secure Windows ever. The switchover from legacy OS (especially if switching from Windows 7 or earlier versions) will be quite stark. Keep your teams productive by teaching them how to use Windows 10 with this video based course.
Throughtout the course we will teach users how to navigate the interface, learn the various security options, manage updates and much more.
- PC with Windows 10 operating software.
- From regular users up to power users looking to brush up on Visio - our adaptive teaching method tailors training to each individual.
- Learn how to navigate the Windows 10 interface and the features
- Discover how to access the Control Panel and manage Windows updates
- Know the best way to make Windows Updates
- Learn the various security options for Windows 10
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
- Unit 1.2 - Getting Started
Section 2: Interface & Personalization
- Unit 2.1 - The Desktop
- Unit 2.2 - Settings and Control Panel
- Unit 2.3 - Personalization
- Unit 2.4 - Files and Folders
- Unit 2.5 - User Accounts
Section 3: Applications
- Unit 3.1 - Desktop Applications
- Unit 3.2 - Store Apps and Windows Store
Section 4: Internet
- Unit 4.1 - Internet Access
Section 5: Communications
- Unit 5.1 - Contacts and Communication
Section 6: Sounds and Visuals
- Unit 6.1 - Sounds
- Unit 6.2 - Photos and Videos
Section 7: Networking & System Management
- Unit 7.1 - Networking
- Unit 7.2 - System Management
Section 8: Closure
- Unit 8.1 - Additional Topics and Closing