Access 2016 - Advanced II - Part 1
Who it's For:
Access is designed for people who are comfortable with spreadsheet programs like Excel. These users need more power and analyzation, as well as a stronger forward-facing interface.
What it is:
Access is a database creation and management program. It helps you design, build, and interface with a robust database to help your organization run smoothly. Many small to medium-sized businesses use Access for this exact purpose.
What You'll Learn:
This course starts with database basics, terms, and information you'll need to confidently build your database later on. Then, you'll learn how to build tables, determine relationships, query data, and create simple-to-use interfaces that other people at your company can use to interact with your data.
- Free-Floating Parent and Child Forms
- Starting Your First Macro
- Adding Actions to Your First Macro
- Three Ways to Trigger Macros
- Creating Command Buttons Without the Wizard
- Joining Forms by a Shared Field
- Parent Form Size and Position
- Child Form Size and Position
- If-THEN and IN-List
- Creating Combo-Boxes by Typing Entries
- Combo-Boxes from Imported Tables
- SETVALUE and GOTOCONTROL
- Introduction to VBA
- SELECT CASE Example in VBA
- Debugging Simple Macros
- Radio Buttons in VBA
- Wrapping Up