Word 2016 - Advanced - Part 2
Who it's For:
Word is for anyone who writes. It's used by students, CEO's, and everyone in between.
What it is:
Microsoft Word is THE word processor.
What You'll Learn:
Beginners will learn the kind of basics that all computer users should know. If you already work with Microsoft Word, this course also offers a deeper look at the features and functionality of the program.
- Recording FixPhone Macros
- Running FixPhone Macros
- Recording and Running MySignature Macros
- Creating Macro-Enabled Documents
- Assigning Keyboard Shortcuts While Recording Macros
- Adding Macro Buttons to the QA Toolbar
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Renaming Command Buttons
- Removing Macros
- Creating Bookmarks
- Saving as Web Pages
- Playing TicTacToe
- Saving as PDF
- Editing PDF Files