Me Learning have been providing high quality e-learning content to the Health and Social Care sector for 10 years. We work with 110 Local Authority customers who implement a range of different products and services that we offer. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Being able to identify the signs of neglect in any situation is essential for those who have the ability and opportunity to protect children. In this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of neglect, including its definition, examples, and effects. You will learn how to recognise signs such as hunger, poor hygiene, and apathy as key indicators of neglect, as well as how to detect other forms of child abuse. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to put your understanding into practice.
Once you've completed this course, you?ll have a knowledge of:
- Define neglect and the effects it has on children
- Explain who neglects children and why it happens
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of neglect
- Identify how neglect can coincide with other types of child abuse
- Describe (and follow) the courses of action you must take if you suspect someone is being neglected
Those with duties and responsibilities to safeguard children.