Me Learning have been providing high quality e-learning content to the Health and Social Care sector for 10 years. We work with 110 Local Authority customers who implement a range of different products and services that we offer. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - for the Marketer4.6 from £210.00
Information and Cyber Security4.5 from £24.00
Autism Awareness4.3 from £24.00
Handling Violence and Aggression at Work4.3 from £30.00
Recruitment and Selection
This course gives the learner a good grasp on the ins and outs of the recruitment and selection process – arguably the most important area of the employee lifecycle.
New managers and managers in need of a refresher.
- Understand their responsibilities in line with recruitment and selection legislation
- Learn what goes into job descriptions, person specifications
- and job advertisements
- Know what to look for when reviewing applications
- Understand different types of assessment
- Be aware of the unconscious biases and discrimination
- Learn about the different types of pre-employment clearances
- Understand the benefits of induction and onboarding