Other Courses From This Provider
Safeguarding Children with Disabilities5 from £24.00
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - for the Marketer4.6 from £210.00
Information and Cyber Security4.5 from £24.00
Safeguarding Children (Level 1) - for Education4 from £24.00
Sexual Harassment in Education
Sexual harassment and sexual violence in education is sadly prevalent. It is critical to provide learners with the confidence to prevent it and report it, and for educators to know how to respond when it does occur.
- Recognise possible signs and incidences of sexual harassment and violence
- Understand why sexual harassment in education is under-reported
- Know your legal responsibilities to protect children and young people
- Champion everyone’s right to education without harassment
- Sexual harassment and violence / Educators’ responsibilities
- Prevention / Responding to reports
- Awareness for all staff in primary schools, secondary schools, and colleges.
- A refresher for safeguarding leads / deputies.
- Safeguarding professionals in safeguarding partnerships.