Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Building Brand Experiences
Well informed marketers appreciate brand experiences provide a route to retaining relevance - and distancing their brand from price-based competitors. But knowing how to start, structure then scale their approach to building brand experiences is a challenge many marketers face.
Guided by the Brand Experience Blueprint - a practical management tool Dr. Coleman has used extensively with clients around the globe - this course will help you start and structure a scalable approach to building brand experiences.
The Brand Experience Blueprint is the heart of Dr. Coleman’s Book, Building Brand Experiences: A Practical Guide to Retaining Brand Relevance (Kogan Page). The Brand Experience Blueprint is supported by a suite of practical tools and templates that will help you - and your teams – apply the insights this course shares at your organisation straight away.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a good understanding of a tried and tested practical process that will help you start to build brand experiences at your organisation.
Taking this course will help you:
- Apply a suite of practical plug and play tools and templates that will enable you build brand experiences for yourself
- Know how to start, structure and scale your approach to building brand experiences
- Obtain “top tips” from Dr. Coleman on how you can build a brand that retains relevance
- Distance your brand from price-based competitors who focus on functional features
- Justify a brand experience strategy with greater confidence and conviction
- Receive additional brand experience advice, top tips and support as you progress through the course
- Gain more value from Dr. Coleman’s book (but you don’t need a copy of Dr. Coleman’s book to get the most from this course).
How is the content delivered?
Approximately 90 minutes of instructor-led video content broken down into
- Introduction of key ideas/insights
- Application of practical tools & templates
- Relevant case studies to illustrate the point being made
- Frequent knowledge checks and an end of course quiz– to keep you engaged and check you’re on track
- The option to use English auto-generated closed captions is provided
The course is split into shorter segments lasting a few minutes. Ideal for watching with a cup of coffee.
When you register for this course, you’ll be able to download the following FREE resources:
- Brand Experience Blueprint template
- Building Brand Experiences Plug and Play Tools Templates
- Action planning template
- Connecting Brand Experience Environment & Essentials - Questions you should ask yourself
- Connecting Brand Experience Essentials & Enablers - Questions you should ask yourself
- Connecting Brand Experience Essentials & Enablers - Place brand example
- Demystifying the brand experience building process (WARC)
- Building Brand Experiences Chapter (First chapter)
Who has this course been designed for?
If you’re responsible for marketing, brand, brand experience, customer experience, corporate strategy, sales, business development or corporate communications this course is for you. Consultants and advisers who work with brands will also find this course useful.
What does this course cover?
Understanding brand experiences
- Additional resources
- Practical scenario
- Learning objectives
- What are brand experiences?
- Why build brand experiences?
- Understanding brand experiences: Top tips
The Brand Experience Blueprint: A Practical Management Too
- Getting to know the Brand Experience Blueprint
- The Brand Experience Blueprint: Top tips
The Brand Experience Environment
- Understanding your stakeholders
- Fine-tuning your perspective
- Considering the mechanics of delivery
- Adopting a data-driven approach
- The Brand Experience Environment: Top tips
The Brand Experience Essentials
- Brand values
- Brand essence
- Brand promise
- Brand positioning
- Brand personality
- The Brand Experience Essentials: Top tips
The Brand Experience Enablers
- The Brand Experience Enablers: Top tips
Building Brand Experiences
- Worked example for a place brand
Measuring Brand Experiences
- Best practice principles
- Practical scenario: Revisited
- Action planning
- Learning objectives: Revisited
- Interested in learning more?