Parkinson's Disease (UK)
£14.00 per seat
The aim of this course is to provide awareness for the people who care for patients with Parkinson’s disease. By the end of the course, students will have a better understanding of what Parkinson’s disease exactly is, its symptoms and how to diagnose it. They will have learned how it affects people in their daily lives, what treatments and therapies are available and how to administer them in a person-centred way.
- Parkinson's Disease - Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Parkinson's Disease - Lesson 2 - Symptoms & Diagnosis
- Parkinson's Disease - Lesson 3 - Treatments & Therapies
- Parkinson's Disease - Lesson 4 - Living with Parkinson's
- Parkinsons Disease - Quiz