Urinary Catheterisation (UK)
£10.00 - £14.00 per seat
The aim of this course is to provide you with the essential theoretical knowledge surrounding the clinical skill of urinary catheterisation. By the end of the course, students will understand the relevant anatomy and physiology as well as the indications and risks. They will know they need to gain consent of the patient and what information needs to be documented. They will have learned the procedure to follow and how to execute infection control and catheter care.
- Lesson 1 - Anatomy & Physiology
- Lesson 2 - Indications & Risks
- Lesson 3 - Consent & Documentation
- Lesson 4 - Infection Control & Catheter Care
- Lesson 5 - Procedure (Theory)