Qintil is an affordable and easy to use Learning Management and Compliance System for Employers. Instantly deployable and up and running in minutes, managing workplace learning has never been easier. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Compliance Training Bundle - UK7 courses, free
Other Courses From This Provider
Basic Food Hygienefree
COVID-19/Coronavirus Awareness & Prevention for Healthcare Stafffree
Manual Handling of Objectsfree
COVID-19/Coronavirus Awareness & Prevention (AU Version)free
Emergency First Aid
The aim of this course is to allow students to be able to recognise and appropriately assess and manage emergency first aid situations.
By the end of the course, students will have a better understanding of the relevant health and safety regulations and how to properly manage an incident. You will have learned some resuscitation skills and how to deal with various incidents such as shocks, seizures and burns.
- Emergency First Aid - Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Emergency First Aid - Lesson 2 - Emergency Situation
- Emergency First Aid - Lesson 3 - Resuscitation Skills
- Emergency First Aid - Lesson 4 - Shock & Seizures
- Emergency First Aid - Lesson 5 - Burns & Heart Attack
- Emergency First Aid - Quiz