We deliver fun, engaging accurate and down to earth virtual healthcare skills training Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Care of the Gastrostomy (PEG) Tube Interactive Virtual Training 21st October
£50.00 per seat
This live interactive virtual training on the 21st October, 1300-1630hrs will address how to safely and effectively care for an individual with a Gastrostomy (PEG) tube.
During this training we will discuss:
- the anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract
- the rationale for a gastrostomy tube insertion
- the potential complications of a Gastrostomy tube
- How to care for the gastrostomy tube to prevent any complications
- how to administer fluid, food and / or medication safely down a gastrostomy tube
- the documentation required surrounding care of the gastrostomy tube
This training session counts as 3.5 hours towards Continuing Professional Development required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
A certificate will be awarded on completion of the course.
- Care of the Gastrostomy (PEG) Tube