Acute Wound Management (Interactive Virtual Training, 21st October)
£50.00 per seat
This live interactive virtual training on the 21st October, 0900-1230hrswill address how to safely and effectively assess and treat acute wounds.
During this training we will discuss:
- the anatomy of the skin
- the risk factors for generating wounds and reduced wound healing
- how the body heals
- how to assess a wound in a holistic manner
- selecting the correct type of dressing for the correct wound
- the documentation required surrounding care wound care
- when to involve a specialist
This training session counts as 3.5 hours towards Continuing Professional Development required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
A certificate will be awarded on completion of the course.
- Wound Management