KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £14.40
Access 2010 - Level 2 - Managing the Access Environment and Building Tables
About the course
The Access 2010 - Level 2 tutorial takes you through tasks associated with Managing the Access Environment and Building Tables as specified in the Microsoft Office Specialist exam 77-885.
You’ll learn how to
- Manage an Access 2010 database
- Understand and manipulate Access options
- Design, create and edit tables
- Create 'one to one' and 'one to many' relationships
- Preview, print and export data
There are six modules in this course:
- Managing Databases
- Application Parts and Access Options
- Table Basics
- Table Design
- Table Relationships
- Importing Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks