KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Presentation Tasksfrom $24.00
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7
About the course
The Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7 course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-727. You will learn how to add comments and share workbooks. You will also sort data and apply filters, use custom and conditional formats as well as validate data.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Using Comments
- Sharing Workbooks
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Validating Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
Sharing Workbook DataUsing Comments
- Insert New Comments;
- Read Comments;
- Edit Comments;
- Display Comments;
- Hide Comments;
- Navigate Comments;
- Delete Comments
- Understand Share Options;
- Send E-mail Attachments;
- Send in PDF or XPS Formats;
- Understand Internet Fax;
- Share Files on OneDrive
Organising DataSorting and Filtering Data
- Filter Data;
- Apply Multiple Search Criteria;
- Customise Filters;
- Sort with AutoFilters;
- Remove Filters;
- Sort on Multiple Columns;
- Add and Remove Subtotals;
- Display Unique Values;
- Remove Duplicate Entries.
Numeric and Conditional FormattingCustom and Conditional Formats
- Apply Numeric Formats;
- Apply Currency Formats;
- Apply Accounting Formats;
- Create Custom Formats;
- Use Conditional Formatting;
- Create Formatting Rules;
- Display Icon Sets;
- Clear Rules;
- Use Data Bars
Data ValidationValidating Data
- Use the Data Validation feature;
- Set Validation Criteria;
- Create Input Messages;
- Create Error Alert Messages;
- Create Named Ranges;
- Create Data Entry Lists;
- Enter Data Using Lists.