KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £12.00
Windows 10 - Level 4
About the course
The Windows 10 - Level 4 course will teach you how to use search in Windows, print documents in various ways, add printers, and control print jobs. You will also connect to networks, share folders, set share permissions, and compress folders and files.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Searching in Windows
- Printing Documents
- Controlling the Printer
- Network Resources
- Compressing Folders and Files
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Windows SearchesSearching in Windows
- View Folder Properties;
- Search within Folders;
- Search using Wildcards;
- Understand Search Indexes;
- Apply Search Filters;
- Use Recent Searches;
- Set Advanced Options;
- Save Searches;
- Close the Search tab;
Printing and PrintersPrinting Documents
- Print Documents;
- Set the Default Printer;
- Use Print Options;
- Print Unopened Documents;
- Print using Drag and Drop;
- Install USB Printers;
- Add Printers Manually;
- Remove Printers;
- Change the Default Printer;
Controlling the Printer
- Print Multiple Documents;
- Display Print Queues;
- Pause Printing;
- Cancel Single Print Jobs;
- Cancel All Print Jobs;
- Resume Printing;
Networking and SharingNetwork Resources
- Understand Networks;
- Connect to Wi-Fi Networks;
- View Network Computers;
- Use the Network and Sharing Center;
- Share Folders and Files;
- Set Share Permissions;
- Share Printers;
- Disable Sharing;
Windows CompressionCompressing Folders and Files
- Use Compression Programs;
- View Folder Properties;
- Create Zip Files;
- Permanently Delete Files;
- Extract Zipped Files;