KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Excel 2016 - Level 1 - Introduction and Basics
About the course
The Excel 2016 - Introduction and Basics course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam. You will learn about Excel, how to open workbooks, navigate directly to cells and between worksheets. You will also create new workbooks, use viewing tools and modify Excel options.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Screen Components
- Navigating Workbooks
- Viewing Tools and Excel Options
- Creating Workbooks
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks.
Introducing Excel 2016Screen Components
- Understand Screen Components;
- Open Backstage View;
- Identify Ribbon Commands;
- Hide and Display the Ribbon;
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar;
- Show Context Sensitive Tools;
- Identify Worksheet Components;
- Use the Formula Bar;
- Recognise Mouse Cursor Shapes;
- Navigate with Scroll Bars;
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts;
- Use the Go To Command;
- Navigate using the Name Box;
- Work with Sheet Tabs;
- Use Tab Scrolling Buttons;
Viewing Tools and Excel Options
- Use the Zoom Feature;
- Split Windows;
- Freeze Panes and Unfreeze Panes;
- Use General Options;
- Use Save Options;
- Use Proofing Options;
- Inspect Documents;
- Check for Accessibility Issues;
- Check for Compatibility;
Creating, Opening and SavingCreating Workbooks
- Create New Workbooks;
- Enter Values;
- Enter Labels;
- Enter Dates;
- Enter Data into a Range;
- Replace Cell Content;
- Add Additional Cell Content;
- Remove Cell Content;
Opening, Saving and Closing
- Open Excel Workbooks;
- Open Recent Workbooks;
- Open Workbooks with Search;
- Move Between Workbooks;
- Save Workbooks;
- Use Save As;
- Close Workbooks;
- Quit Excel;