KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Access 2010 - Level 3 - Sorting and Filtering Records and Creating and Managing Queries
About the course
The Access 2010 - Level 3 tutorial takes you through tasks associated with Sorting and Filtering Records and Creating and Managing Queries as specified in the Microsoft Office Specialist exam 77-885.
You’ll learn how to
- Find text, numbers and dates in records
- Sort data in tables, queries and forms
- Create, save and delete queries
- Use multiple-table queries, join tables and add selection data
- Use Grouping in queries and use the Expression Builder
- Create and modify Crosstab, Update, Append and Action queries
There are six modules in this course:
- Finding and Filtering Data
- Sorting Records
- Creating Basic Queries
- Multiple Table Queries
- Additional Query Options
- Action Queries
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks