KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Excel 2010 - Level 2 - Creating Cell Data
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
This course gives you an introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with creating cell data. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- understand the various views available in Excel and their uses
- set up various views of a worksheet with different display and print settings by using the 'Custom Views' feature
- import text and other objects created with other programmes into a worksheet so you can use Excel's features to modify and analyse the data
- create and modify a hyperlink to another file or to a website
- understand document properties such as the author, title, subject or keywords that describe a document's content
- use the built-in headers and footers in Excel, as well as create your own customised ones
- preview worksheets and the options in the 'Page Setup' box that control how worksheet pages are printed
- print various components in worksheets, as well as look at different printing options
There are seven modules in this course:
- Excel Views
- Using Custom Views
- Importing, Exporting and Queries
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Workbook Properties
- Headers, Previewing and Page Setup
- Printing Worksheets
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks.