KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Excel 2010 - Level 3 - Formatting Cells and Worksheets
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
This course provides an introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with Formatting Cells and Worksheets tasks. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create cell content using AutoFill
- Use paste options and perform operations with Paste Special and copy formatting with Paste Special
- modify existing worksheets, hiding and unhiding rows and columns, hiding and displaying entire worksheets, inserting multiple rows and columns, and moving columns to a different location
- apply styles to both cells and tables and also learn how to create your own styles
- add backgrounds, mimic the use of watermarks used in programs such as Word, format rows and columns, and transpose data
- use proofing tools such as its Spelling Checker, Error Checker, AutoComplete, and AutoCorrect features that can assist you in checking, detecting and avoiding errors
- create macros to automate repetitive tasks and perform special calculations
There are 6 modules in this course
- Adding Cell Content
- Modifying Worksheets
- Cell and Table Styles
- Formatting Worksheets
- Proofing Tools
- Using Macros
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks