KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Excel 2013 - Level 7 - Sharing and Validating Data
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
The "Excel 2013 Sharing and Validating Data" course will show you how to add comments and share workbooks. You will also sort data and apply filters, use custom and conditional formats as well as validate data.
Together with our other Excel 2013 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-420 exam.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Using Comments
- Sharing Workbooks
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Validating Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase
Share Workbook Data
- Insert New Comments;
- Read Comments;
- Edit Comments;
- Display Comments;
- Hide Comments;
- Navigate Comments;
- Delete Comments;
- Send E-mail Attachments;
- Use PDF or XPS Formats;
- Understand Internet Fax;
- Share Files on SkyDrive;
Sort and Filter Data
- Filter Data;
- Apply Multiple Search Criteria;
- Customise Filters;
- Sort with AutoFilters;
- Remove Filters;
- Sort on Multiple Columns;
- Add and Remove Subtotals;
- Display Unique Values;
- Remove Duplicate Entries;
Use Numeric and Conditional Formatting
Use Custom and Conditional Formats
- Apply Numeric Formats;
- Apply Currency Formats;
- Apply Accounting Formats;
- Create Custom Formats;
- Use Conditional Formatting;
- Use the Rule Manager;
- Display Icon Sets;
- Clear Rules;
- Use Data Bars;
- Use the Data Validation feature;
- Set Validation Criteria;
- Create Input Messages;
- Create Error Alert Messages;
- Create Named Ranges;
- Create Data Entry Lists;
- Enter Data Using Lists;