KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Excel 2013 - Level 8 - Pivot Tables
About the course
The Excel 2013Level 8 - Pivot Tables tutorial takes you through tasks in the Microsoft Expert exam 77-427. This includes using Advanced Chart features, PivotTables and PivotCharts. You will also learn how to create Scenarios, Data Tables and use Goal Seek.
There are6 modules in this course
- Trendlines and Sparklines
- Dual Axes and Chart Templates
- Data Analysis Tools
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
Advanced Chart Features
Trendlines and Sparklines
- Understand Trendlines;
- Add a Trendline to a Data Series;
- Format Trendlines;
- Remove Trendlines;
- Use Trendline Forecasting;
- Identify Other Trend Methods;
- Add Sparklines;
- Remove Sparklines;
Dual Axes and Chart Templates
- Add a Second Chart Axis;
- Change Marker Colours;
- Save Chart Templates;
- Apply Chart Templates;
- Apply Templates to Existing Charts;
PivotTables, PivotCharts and Slicers
- Create a PivotTable Report;
- Lay Out a PivotTable Report;
- Rearrange a PivotTable;
- Update PivotTable Data;
- Show Report Filter Pages;
- Tailor Fields in a Report;
- Format a PivotTable;
- Create PivotCharts;
- Apply Filters to PivotCharts;
- Remove Filters;
- Switch PivotChart Axes;
- Use Quick Layout;
- Apply Chart Styles;
- Format PivotChart Objects;
- Change the Chart Type;
- Understand Slicers;
- Add Slicers;
- Set Slicer Options;
- Apply Filters on Slicers;
- Clear Filters;
- Share Slicers;
- Connect Slicers;
Data Analysis Tools
Data Analysis Tools
- Name Variable Cells;
- Create Scenarios;
- Select Scenario Variables;
- Delete Scenarios;
- Edit Scenarios;
- Create Summary Reports;
- Use Data Tables;
- Use Goal Seek;