KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Outlook 2013 - Level 2 - Messages and Formatting
About the course
The Outlook 2013 - Messages and Formatting course is part of the MOS exam 77-423 range. You will learn how to create, format and respond to messages. You will also use stationary, templates styles, themes, set delivery options and add new accounts.
There are 6 modules in this course
• Creating Messages
•Formatting and Sending
•Responding to Messages
•Stationery and Templates
•Creating Styles and Themes
•Multiple Accounts and Delivery Options
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Creating, Sending and Responding
- Identify Message Indicators;
- Create New Messages;
- Add Recipients using Address Book;
- Enter Subjects;
- Enter Message Text;
- Save Draft Messages;
- Open Draft Messages;
Formatting and Sending
Open Draft Messages;
- Format Messages;
- Open the Font Box;
- Change Message Format;
- Modify the Default Format;
- Attach Outlook Items;
- Attach Files;
- Send Messages;
- Open Sent Items;
Responding to Messages
- Reply to Messages;
- Reply to All;
- Forward Messages;
- Use Check Names;
- Forward Attachments;
- Close Messages;
Stationery, Templates and Styles
Stationery and Templates
- Understand the use of Stationery;
- Select Themes and Stationery;
- Use Stationery for Single Messages;
- Insert and Format Images;
- Add Hyperlinks;
- Insert Horizontal Lines;
- Save Messages as Templates;
- Use Templates;
Creating Styles and Themes
- Understand Styles;
- Apply Styles;
- Choose Style Sets;
- Change Colour Schemes;
- Change Fonts;
- Change Paragraph Spacing;
- Create Custom Styles;
- Apply Themes;
- Save Custom Themes;
Accounts and Delivery Options
Multiple Accounts and Delivery Options
- Use Multiple Accounts;
- Create E-mail Accounts
- Specify the Sender Account;
- Nominate the Sent Items Folder;
- Show/Hide the Bcc Field;
- Request Read Receipts;
- Set Message Delivery Options;
- Add Voting Buttons;
- Remove E-mail Accounts;