KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 4 - Using Illustrations and Graphics in Documentsfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Presentation Tasks
About the course
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course provides an introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and takes you through basic presentation tasks. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems
You’ll learn how to
- use the basics of PowerPoint 2010 including help tools and screen components
- open, save and close a presentation
- build a new presentation using templates and themes
- use the various views in PowerPoint to carry out essential tasks
- edit text and change fonts and text colours
- use default and customise PowerPoint features
There are 10 modules in this course:
- Starting PowerPoint and Help
- Screen Components
- Presentation Views
- Navigation and PowerPoint Options
- Creating New Presentations
- Slide Development
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Moving and Copying
- Formatting Text
- Changing Slide Backgrounds
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks