KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Access 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Project 2010 Level 1 - Introduction and Views
About the course
The Project 2010 - Introduction and Views course provides an introduction to Project Professional 2010 and using Views as specified in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam 70-178.
There are 5 modules in this course:
- Starting Project and Help Options
- Screen Components
- Sheet and Form Views
- Chart and Rollup Views
- Combination Views
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Screen Components and Help Tools
Starting Project and Help Tools
- Open Project 2010;
- Navigate the Help Screens;
- Search for Help Topics;
- Use the Table of Contents;
- Use Online Help;
- Close Project;
- Identify Screen Components;
- Customise the QAT;
- Customise the Ribbon;
- Minimise the Taskbar;
- Hide the Taskbar;
- Use the Screen Divider;
- Hide and Display the View Bar;
- Navigate with Scroll Bars;
Sheet and Form Views
- Understand Sheet Views;
- Open Sheet Views;
- Use the View Bar;
- Understand Form Views;
- Open Form Views;
- Use the View List;
- Open the More Views Box;
Chart and Rollup Views
- Identify Chart Views;
- Use Chart Views;
- Understand Leveling Views;
- Use Detailed Gantt View;
- Understand Tracking Views;
- Identify Rollup Views;
- Use Rollup Views;
- Use the Team Planner;
- Activate the Timeline;
- Identify Combination Views;
- Use Combination Views;
- Split and Unsplit Windows;
- Change Tables;
- Create Custom Views;
- Modify Views;