KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Project 2010 Level 2 - Creating Projects
About the course
The Project 2010 - Creating Projects course takes you through the tasks involved in "Creating a Task Based Schedule" and "Managing Resources and Assignments" as specified in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam 70-178.
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Templates and Manual Scheduling
- Working with Tasks
- Durations and Calendars
- Relationships and Dependencies
- Setting Constraints and Deadlines
- Assigning Resources
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Templates and Manual Scheduling
- Create New Projects;
- Set Project Information;
- Create Projects from Templates;
- Switch Between Open Projects;
- Enter Manually Scheduled Tasks;
- Change Task Modes;
Working with Tasks
- Enter Tasks and Subtasks;
- Promote and Demote Tasks;
- Hide Tasks;
- Use Outline Levels;
- Move, Copy and Delete Tasks;
- Create Task Notes;
- Create Recurring Tasks;
- Password Protect Projects;
- Create Templates;
Durations and Calendars
- Enter Task Durations;
- Identify Task Types;
- Enter Elapsed Time Durations;
- Modify the Standard Calendar;
- Create New Calendars;
- Assign Calendars to Tasks;
Relationships and Dependencies
- Distinguish Dependency Types;
- Create Finish-to-Start Relationships;
- Create Start-to-Start Relationships;
- Create Finish-to-Finish Relationships;
- Modify Dependencies;
- Add Lag Time to a Task;
- Understand Overlapping Tasks;
- Change the Timescale;
- Create Milestone Tasks;
Setting Constraints and Deadlines
- Understand Constraint types;
- Apply Constraints to Tasks;
- Set Deadlines for Tasks;
- Enter Resources;
- Modify Resources;
- Create Notes for Resources;
- Change Working Times;
- Change a Task Type;
- Assign Resources to Tasks;
- Display Work Allocation Graphs;
- Remove Resources from Tasks;