KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Project 2010 Level 3 - Formatting Projects
About the course
The Project 2010 - Formatting Projects course takes you through formatting tasks for Gantt Charts, Network Diagrams, Tables and using Drawing Tools as specified in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam 70-178.
There are 5 modules in this course:
- Formatting Gantt Charts
- Formatting the Network Diagram
- Formatting in Calendar View
- Formatting Tables
- Graphics and Drawing Tools
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Formatting in Project
Formatting Gantt Charts
- Format Gantt Bars;
- Create Custom Gantt Bars;
- Add Text to Custom Bars;
- Understand Formatting Precedence;
- Set the Gantt Chart Layout;
Formatting the Network Diagram
- Change the Appearance of Box Shapes;
- Modify Existing Templates;
- Create New Templates;
- Modify the Box Layout;
- Format the Link Lines;
- Apply Background Colours and Patterns;
- Show or Hide Page Breaks;
- Manually Move Boxes;
- Show and Hide Task Details;
Formatting in Calendar View
- Change Text Styles;
- Change Calendar Bar Styles;
- Modify Week Heights;
- Move Calendar Task Bars;
- Modify Calendar Timescales;
- Format Table Text;
- Change the Height of Table Rows;
- Hide Table Columns;
- Insert Columns into Tables;
- Switch Tables Shown in a View;
- Edit Existing Tables;
- Create a New Table;
- Edit Gridlines;
Graphics and Drawing Tools
- Insert Images;
- Scale a Page;
- Insert Text Boxes;
- Modify Properties of Objects;
- Insert Arrows;
- Draw Shapes;