KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Project 2010 Level 4 - Viewing and Updating Data
About the course
The Project 2010 - Viewing and Updating Data course takes you through tasks involved in Communicating Project Information and Tracking and Analyzing a Project as specified in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam 70-178
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Sorting and Grouping Tasks
- Using WBS and Outline Codes
- Applying Filters
- Material Resources and Baselines
- Modifying Projects
- Project Options
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Viewing Project Information
Sorting and Grouping Tasks
- Sort Tasks;
- Create Custom Sorts;
- Sort on Other Views;
- Group Tasks;
- Create Custom Groups;
Using WBS and Outline Codes
- Define WBS Code Masks;
- View WBS Codes;
- Renumber WBS Codes;
- Define Outline Code Masks;
- Create Lookup Tables;
- Enter Outline Codes;
- Delete Outline Code Entries;
- Differentiate Filter Types;
- Apply Standard Filters;
- Apply Interactive Filters;
- Use AutoFilters;
- Create Custom Filters;
- Apply Highlighting Filters;
Updating Projects and Options
Material Resources and Baselines
- Add Material Resources;
- Allocate Material Resources;
- Remove Resources;
- View Project Costs;
- Clear Baselines;
- Create Baselines;
- Add Tasks to Existing Projects;
- Add Tasks to Baselines;
- Modify Task Duration;
- Split Tasks;
- View Baselines;
- Create Multiple Baselines;
- Create an Interim Plan;
- View Interim Plan Data;
- Understand and Edit Project Options;
- Personalise Project Settings;
- Change Save Location Settings;
- Save Project Files in Other Formats;