KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Excel 2007 Introductionfrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom $24.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom $24.00
Project 2013 - Level 2 - Creating Projects
About the course
The Project 2013 - Creating Projects course is in the Microsoft Specialist exam 74-343 range. You will learn how to apply templates, enter tasks, set durations and create calendars. You will also define relationships, set constraints and assign resources.
There are 6 modules in this course
- Templates and Task Scheduling
- Working with Tasks
- Durations and Calendars
- Relationships and Dependencies
- Setting Constraints and Deadlines
- Assigning Resources
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Templates and Task Scheduling
- Create New Projects;
- Enter Project Information;
- Apply Templates;
- Switch between Projects
- Manually Schedule Tasks;
- Auto Schedule Tasks
Working with Tasks
- Enter Tasks and Subtasks;
- Promote and Demote Tasks;
- Hide Tasks;
- Use Outline Levels;
- Move, Copy and Delete Tasks;
- Create Task Notes;
- Create Recurring Tasks;
- Password Protect Projects;
- Create Templates;
Durations and Calendars
- Enter Task Durations;
- Identify Task Types;
- Use Elapsed Time Durations;
- Modify the Standard Calendar;
- Create New Calendars;
- Assign Calendars to Tasks;
Relationships and Dependencies
- Distinguish Dependency Types;
- Create Finish-to-Start Relationships;
- Create Start-to-Start Relationships;
- Create Finish-to-Finish Relationships;
- Modify Dependencies;
- Add Lag Time to a Task;
- Understand Overlapping Tasks;
- Change the Timescale;
- Create Milestone Tasks;
Setting Constraints and Deadlines
- Understand Constraint types;
- Apply Constraints to Tasks;
- Set Deadlines for Tasks;
- Display the Resource Sheet;
- Enter Resources;
- Modify Resources;
- Change Working Times;
- Create Notes;
- Change Task Types;
- Assign Resources to Tasks;
- Display Work Allocation Graphs;
- Remove Resources from Tasks;