KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £14.40
Project 2013 - Level 6 - Tracking, Reporting and Tools
About the course
The Project 2013 - Tracking, Reporting and Tools course is in the Microsoft Specialist exam 74-343 range. You will learn how to track progress and generate reports. You will also create new projects from existing, and use the Team Planner and Task Inspector.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Tracking Progress
- Generating Reports
- Visual Reports
- Creating Projects from Existing
- Project Tools
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks.
Tracking and ReportingTracking Progress
- Track Actual Progress;
- Update Task Progress;
- Update Multiple Tasks;
- Display Project Statistics;
- Use Timephased Fields;
- Show Actual Work Data;
- Reschedule Incomplete Tasks;
- Generate Dashboard Reports;
- Use Project Overview Reports;
- Customise Reports;
- Use Resource Overview Reports;
- Remove Charts;
- Add Images;
- Apply Date Range Filters;
- Add Titles;
- Rename Reports
- Create Visual Reports;
- Print Visual Reports;
Existing Projects and ToolsCreating Projects from Existing
- Create Projects from Existing;
- Change the Start Date;
- Cancel Work for Tasks;
- Mark Tasks as Inactive;
- Display Project Summary Tasks;
- Create Custom Fields;
- Enter Formulas and Functions;
- Display Graphical Indicators;
- View Resource Availability;
- Highlight Critical Tasks;
- View Total Slack;
- Use the Task Inspector;
- Set Inspect List Options;
- Use the Team Planner;
- Save a Project as a Template;
- View Templates;