KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £14.40
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £14.40
Word 2010 - Level 5 - Applying References and Hyperlinks
About the course
Word 2010 is a word processor from Microsoft that contains powerful tools to create different types of documents. This course takes you through tasks associated with applying references and hyperlinks in documents. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create and navigate a Table of Contents
- create and edit indexes
- understand, create, edit and format Footnotes and Endnotes
- create hyperlinks and links to new documents
- use links to open e-mail message forms
- send documents for review and track document changes
- hide and show the reviewing pane and accept or reject revisions
- identify and correct spelling and grammar errors
- manually add AutoCorrect entries
- use the Mail Merge command to mass produce forms, letters, envelopes, mailing labels, e-mails and faxes
There are seven modules in this course:
- Table of Contents and Indexes
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Proofing Documents
- Mail Merge Wizard
- Manual Mail Merge
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks