Since 1999, Maguire has developed learning interventions based on ‘The Pathway to Excellence’ philosophy and this approach demands that training should not be merely about course delivery, but measureable outcomes. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Consultative Sellingfrom $54.00
Effective Time Managementfrom $54.00
Telephone Techniquesfrom $54.00
Handling Difficult People/Situationsfrom $54.00
E-portfolio and Reflection
Aim: The delegate will be able to manage their collected evidence in a professional and efficient manner.
By the end of this module, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the history behind e-portfolio
- Understand why they should keep records
- Know what features are available to them
- What evidence is required
- Reflect on the appraisal and revalidation requirements
- How do we reflect? •Develop an action plan