Since 1999, Maguire has developed learning interventions based on ‘The Pathway to Excellence’ philosophy and this approach demands that training should not be merely about course delivery, but measureable outcomes. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Excellent Customer Service
The delegate will learn about the essentials of providing outstanding customer service.
By the end of this module the delegate can:
- State what ‘Excellent Customer Service’ means and how to promote positive behaviours
- Recognise the need to treat all customers as individuals
- Describe how to build effective customer relationships that contribute to a ‘Great Customer Experience’
- Handle customers with confidence
- Dealing with customer dissatisfaction
Who Would Benefit
This module will benefit anyone in a role where you must interact with a customer, whether face-to-face or over the telephone.
Maguire Training have created over 100 video-based modules using their own professional training team to present on subjects they are experts in. These videos are jargon-free and delivered with the enthusiasm and engagement you would expect from some of the country’s leading business skills trainers. Each module has interactive questions to check learner knowledge and is accompanied by supporting notes for the learner to read in their own time. Each module is a powerful package of learning designed to maximise learner development.