Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Positive Mental Health Awarenessfrom $33.90
Driving Safelyfrom $33.90
Driving Economicallyfrom $33.90
Display Screen Equipmentfrom $33.90
Managing Challenging Behaviour Effectively
Disruptive behaviours in the workplace can be challenging and frustrating for any manager or team leader. They can disrupt team communication which can lead to low morale and lack of participation by other team members.
Managers and team leaders have a duty of care to their team to intervene and resolve issues that arise as a result of a challenging behaviours.
- Learn how to understand a difficult behaviour
- Learn how to identify behaviours that are capable of disrupting a team
- Learn how to intervene and alter disruptive behaviours
- Understand what barriers people put up to participation
- Judge when behaviour has become difficult and merits intervention
- Know what can be achieved and what goals are realistic
- Use appropriate techniques to intervene directly, indirectly, through the group or one-on-one
- Learn how to manage effectively a range of behaviours
Team Leaders & Managers