KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Access 2016 - Level 5 - Designing Reports
About the course
The Access 2016 - Designing Reports course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-730. You will learn how to create, design and modify controls in reports. You will also use calculated controls, use Find to locate data, sort records, and apply filters.
There are 6 modules in this course
- Using the Report Wizard
- Modifying Reports
- Creating Reports in Design View
- Using Calculated Controls
- Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
Creating and Designing ReportsUsing the Report Wizard
- Generate Reports;
- Add Fields to Reports;
- Group Report Records;
- Use Sort and Summary Options;
- Modify Layout and Orientation;
- Use Title and Display Options;
- Create Automatic Reports;
- Save and Close Reports;
- Delete Reports.
- Preview Reports;
- Work with Layouts;
- Move Controls;
- Edit and Format Labels;
- Apply Numeric Formatting;
- Use Headers and Footers;
- Add Images;
- Add Subforms;
- Add/Remove Sections.
Creating Reports in Design View
- Create Reports in Design View;
- Create Group Headers;
- Concatenate Text Strings;
- Manage Labels;
- Sort and Group Controls;
- Create Running Sums;
- Add Date/Time Fields;
- Add Page Numbers;
- Print Preview Reports.
Using Calculated Controls
- Use Calculated Controls;
- Use the Count Function;
- Join Queries;
- Suppress Page Headers;
- Use Mathematical Controls;
- Use Percentage Controls;
- Understand Logical Controls;
- Apply Conditional Formatting;
- View Conditional Formatting.
Blank Reports and Formatting Tools
- Create Blank Reports;
- Resize Controls;
- Apply Themes;
- Show/Hide Gridlines;
- Change Padding and Margins;
- Add Background Images;
- Add Background Colours;
- Use Page Setup;
- Use Sizing & Ordering Controls.
Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- Find Data in Reports;
- Apply Filters;
- Apply Sorting.