KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Excel 2016 - Level 5 - Formulas and Functions
About the course
The Excel 2016 - Formulas and Functions course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam. You will learn how to use formulas and functions in Excel including Informational, Logical, Financial, Text functions, data tables and using named ranges
There are 7 modules in this course
- Formulas and Referencing
- Working with Functions
- Logical and Informational Functions
- More Logical Functions
- Named Ranges
- Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Text Functions
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Formulas and FunctionsFormulas and Referencing
Working with Functions
- Identify Function Components;
- Enter Functions;
- AutoSum Numbers;
- Use the AutoSum List;
- Use the ROUND Function;
- Apply the IF Function.
Logical and Informational Functions
- Use the IF Function;
- Use the OR Function;
- Use the AND Function;
- Use Help for Error Messages;
- Use Nested IF Functions;
- Understand IS Functions;
- Use the ISERROR Function.
More Logical Functions
- Use the SUMIF Function;
- Use the COUNTIF Function;
- Use the AVERAGEIF Function.
- Name Cells;
- Name Cell Ranges;
- Add to and Edit Named Ranges;
- Change Range Names;
- Use Go To;
- Navigate using Cell Names;
- Use Names in Formulas;
- Display Cell Formulas;
- Delete Named Ranges.
Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Understand Financial Arguments;
- Use the FV Function;
- Use the PMT Function;
- Use the NPV Function;
- Use the Pv Argument;
- Use the RATE Function;
- Use NPV Function;
- Use the Guess Argument;
- Use Data Tables.
- Understand Text Functions;
- Use the CONCATENATE Function;
- Use the LOWER Function;
- Use the LEFT Function;
- Add Function Arguments;
- Use the PROPER Function;
- Use the UPPER Function;
- Understand TRIM Function.