KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Access 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Access 2007 Introductionfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Advancedfrom £12.00
Excel 2007 Intermediatefrom £12.00
Office 365 - Outlook 2016 - Level 5
About the course
The Office 365 - Outlook 2016 - Level 4 course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-731. You will learn how to create appointments, meetings, notes, events, add delegates and share the Calendar. You will also use the Tasks List, Notes and the Journal.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Recall and Automatic Replies
- Quick Steps
- Advanced Find
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
Outlook Auto FeaturesRules
- Understand Rules;
- Create Rules;
- Run Rules;
- Rules for Sent Messages;
- Delete Rules.
Recall and Automatic Replies
- Understand Message Recall;
- Recall Messages;
- Track Recalled Messages;
- Create Automatic Replies;
- Apply Rules to Automatic Replies.
- Understand Quick Steps;
- Use Quick Steps;
- Create Quick Steps;
- Run Quick Steps
Searching in OutlookAdvanced Find
- Understand Advanced Find;
- Modify the QAT;
- Find Contacts;
- Find Appointments;
- Find Messages.
- Create Notes and Notebooks;
- Mark Notes as Tasks
- Mark Notes as Questions;
- Create New Tags;
- Add Files to Notes;
- Insert Screen Clips;
- Add Drawn Items and Shapes;
- Record Video;
- Share Notebooks.