KNOWHOW2 maximise your return on investment for each course by designing it so its serves both initial training and post training needs. If you are new to a subject you are taken step-by-step through each lesson building your knowledge in a simple but informative way. For more experienced users, you can access the courses like a reference tool by utilising the "just-in-time" training features which allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Office 365 - Excel 2016 - Level 7from $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 3 - Applying Page Layout and Reusable Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 2 - Formatting Contentfrom $24.00
Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasksfrom $24.00
Word 2016 - Level 4 - Managing Documents
About the course
The Word 2016 - Managing Documents course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-725. You will use Find and Replace, Manipulate Text, and create Lists and insert Symbols. You will also Protect Files and Share documents, as well as use Viewing Tools and Macros.
There are 7 modules in this course
- Moving and Copying Text
- Creating Lists and Inserting Symbols
- Find and Replace
- Document Protection
- Sharing Documents
- Document Viewing Tools
- Using Macros
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Youll learn how to:
Manipulating TextMoving and Copying Text
- Understand Cut and Copy;
- Move Text;
- Copy Text;
- Use Paste Options;
- Use Paste Special;
- Use the Clipboard Task Pane;
- Paste Multiple Items;
- Add AutoCorrect Shortcuts;
- Append Text to Documents.
Creating Lists and Inserting Symbols
- Create Bullet and Number Lists;
- Change Bullet and Number Styles;
- Create New Bullet Styles;
- Create Numbering Styles;
- Sort Lists;
- Promote and Demote Items;
- Use List Options;
- End List Creation;
- Insert Symbols.
Find and Replace
- Find Words in Documents;
- Activate the Find and Replace Box;
- Use Search Options;
- Use Find Next;
- Replace Single Occurrences;
- Use Replace All;
- Replace Text Formatting.
Protection and SharingDocument Protection
- Protect Documents;
- Use Formatting Restrictions;
- Use Editing Restrictions;
- Enforce Protection;
- Unprotect Documents.
- Understand Share Methods;
- Attach Documents to E-mails;
- Send in PDF or XPS Formats;
- Understand Internet Fax;
- Upload Documents to OneDrive;
- Share Folders on OneDrive;
- Post Documents to Blogs.
Viewing Tools and MacrosDocument Viewing Tools
- Use Viewing Tools;
- Use the Switch Windows List;
- Arrange All Documents;
- View Documents Side-by-Side;
- Use the New Window command;
- Split a Document;
- Remove a Split.
- Understand Macros;
- Record Macros;
- Assign Macros to Buttons;
- Run Macros;
- Copy Macros;
- Edit Macros;
- Understand Macro Security Settings