Cyber Security and You
The program aims to provide learners with an understanding of the role we all play in cyber security, awareness of privacy and security principles, as well as the measures required to take to keep personal information safe from potential cyber attacks.
- Module 1 covers security related to use of hardware;
- Module 2 covers software applications;
- Module 3 covers privacy and confidentiality;
- Module 4 covers reporting incidents; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- The dos and don’ts of the use of both hardware and software; and
- Reporting incidents as well as the principles of privacy and confidentiality.
20 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Responsible Use of Social Media