Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying for Managers
Designed to provide managers, supervisors and team leaders with an understanding of the general principles and application of laws and guidelines related to workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying as well as their required role. This module explains what is expected of managers as role models, responding to inappropriate behaviour and handling complaints.
Based on iHR Australia’s extensive experience advising managers on all aspects of workplace behaviour and their ‘duty of care’ related responsibilities, this program is always up-to-date and leading edge.
- Introduction covers the importance of understanding and knowing the policies and laws regarding Equal Employment Opportunity in the workplace;
- Module 1 focuses on unlawful discrimination in the workplace;
- Module 2 covers harassment in the workplace;
- Module 3 covers bullying in the workplace and the impacts it can have on individuals and the team;
- Module 4 explains the three key elements of a managers role as a role model, acting on inappropriate behaviour and handling complaints; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- Demonstrate a high level understanding of what constitutes workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying and the overarching laws and guidelines;
- Understand the potential impacts inappropriate behaviour has on individuals and the team;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements of a managers role; role modelling, responding to inappropriate behaviour and handling complaints correctly; and
- Know the options for workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying complaints handling.
Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
40 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying for Employees
- Addressing Inappropriate Behaviour