Conducting a Performance Review
Get your performance reviews off to a good start and finish on a positive note.
Find out how to raise and handle performance issues constructively, including how and when to praise and recognise good performance conducting performance reviews with staff members.
This course helps managers review the effectiveness of staff performance in terms of mutual goals and priorities. This course helps to ensure that the review process is treated as an integral aspect of the business infrastructure that can be tied directly to the company’s overall productivity and success. So it is vital that managers conducting performance reviews are able to evaluate general performance and measure progress efficiently and fairly. Delegates are encouraged to develop well-structured performance reviews that provide positive acknowledgment and necessary coaching and feedback as well as confidently and productively addressing areas that are in need of improvement. Learners are also encouraged to identify plans for professional development and training that will further support career progression of staff members.
- Learn how to handle performance review professionally and in a constructive manner
- Learn how to reward employees
- Learn how how to recognise employee effort
- Understand the purpose of a formal performance review and your role as the reviewer
- Launch performance reviews on a positive note
- Manage the structure and flow of reviews throughout and avoid common review pitfalls
- Praise and recognise performance effectively
- Bring reviews to a constructive close
Team Leaders & Managers