Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Equity, diversity and inclusion are evolving subjects that can feel tricky to navigate. Although most people see the benefits of a diverse and inclusive working environment, many lack the understanding and confidence to be proactive and play a positive role.
This course focuses on providing learners with the skills and confidence to not only comply with legal requirements but to be allies and help make the workplace a more supportive and inclusive environment.
Learners will be able to:
Equity and Diversity
- Learn how to discuss equity and diversity issues confidently
- Define protected characteristics
- Identify different types of discrimination
- Explain the benefits of a diverse workplace
- Describe how people can play a positive role and be an ally
- Understand why making assumptions can be problematic
- Recognise that we all have biases
- Follow a model for challenging biases and staying objective
- Articulate the benefits of diverse perspectives and contributions
- Discuss emerging D&I issues ie, gender fluidity, trans rights and neurodiversity
- Respond effectively when offence is unintentionally caused
All employees and managers