Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Influencing in a group or a team is a multi-layered skill. To influence others effectively, you must take into account not one but many individual’s preferences and behavioral patterns as well as group dynamics.
- Learn how to adapt your influencing approach to suit the stage of growth of your team
- Learn how to appeal to an individual on the basis of their working style and preferences
- Learn how to tailor your communication style to each individual
- Adapt your influencing style to suit the situation
- Use your analysis of the stage of growth of the team to adopt your influencing style
- Analyse the likely behaviour of an individual based on their preferences for leading or following, being assertive or passive
- Adapt your communication style to appeal to different personality types and working styles