Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Other Courses From This Provider
Managing Challenging Behaviour Effectivelyfrom £28.80
Asbestos Awarenessfrom £28.80
Display Screen Equipmentfrom £28.80
Personal Protective Equipment
This highly visual course demonstrates a variety of Personal Protective Equipment in action. Learners discover how the Regulations protect them at work and explore the different types of PPE, the hazards they protect against and options available to suit their requirements.
Learners will understand the different signage which mandates their use of PPE in an environment and their responsibilities for using and maintaining PPE in good condition.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand what PPE is available
- Know when to use a PPE
- Importance of a PPE
- Identify the signs of a PPE
- Understand the PPE regulations
- Know your responsibilities towards PPE
- Understand why PPE is necessary
- Explain the hazards that different items of PPE protects them from
- Identify the PPE required from standard signage
- Identify the appropriate PPE for a task
- Be able to describe your responsibilities in maintaining PPE in good condition
Employee requiring PPE