Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Preventing Money Laundering
How do you guard against handling money that’s the proceeds of crime? Training everyone to be aware of the Proceeds of Crime Act and Money Laundering Regulations so they can conduct appropriate levels of due diligence is essential. Case study examples illustrate the key points of the law and help learners to apply the principles to their situations.
Key Learning Points:
- Meaning of Proceeds of Crime Act
- Meaning of Money Laundering Regulations
- How to identify Money Laundering
- Know Your Customer
- Offences under the Act and Regulations
- How to carry out due diligence
- Describe the offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money Laundering Regulations
- Recognise the risks of money laundering in business
- Recognise when enhanced due diligence is necessary
- Know how to report suspicious activity
All employees in money/property handling roles.