Our exciting library of courses has been developed in the UK and covers key skill areas from Leadership Essentials to Microsoft Office or Health and Safety. We know that companies need a learning solution specific to their need and we don’t hesitate to either customise existing eLearning courses or develop from scratch if required. Read more...
Buy in a bundle and save
Care Certificate England15 courses, from £10.00
Other Courses From This Provider
Using Words and Voice Effectively
Bring your message alive by using techniques such as anecdotes, analogies and quotes to personalise your delivery to your audience. Find out how to vary your tone, pitch, pace and pauses to build emotion into your presentation and keep your audience engaged.
Key Learning Points:
- Importance of pitch, pace and voice variation
- ISkills in personalising presentations
- Engaging your audience through emotion
- Understand how to create impact with stories, examples and anecdotes
- Ensure the story or example is relevant to your key messages
- Practice delivery to ensure it is polished and convincing, personalise the example to make it your own
- Explore building tension and suspense
- Create colour with your voice through pace, pitch, pronunciation and use of pauses