Confidentiality in the Workplace
This program is designed to give employees (including managers) and contractors a general understanding of the importance and application of confidentiality clauses in the workplaces. Interspersed with 3D animated stories and reinforcement exercises, this 30-minute learning experience is a must for organisations that wish to protect commercially private information that is vital for their long-term success and integrity.
As with all iHR eLearning programs, Confidentiality in the Workplace has been developed with the assistance of workplace experts. While the program in no way constitutes legal advice, it provides a thorough generic insight into this vital topic. Organisational specific clauses and policies can be inserted into the program.
- Module 1 defines what confidentiality means and its place in the workplace;
- Module 2 covers the difference between confidential and non-confidential information;
- Module 3 familiarises users with their rights and responsibilities as an employee; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
- To recognise the importance and application of confidentiality in the workplace;
- To identify the type of information that is generally covered by confidentiality clauses and policies, and and the types of information that isn't covered;
- To define the responsibility of the employer in implementing and maintaining workplace confidentiality;
- To learn about the responsbility of employees and contractors in maintaining workplace confidentiality;
- How to report potential breaches of confidentiality clauses and policies.
30 minutes (approximately)
Other Recommended eLearning Courses:
- Privacy in the Workplace
- Responsible Use of Social Media
- Cyber Security and You